Thursday, June 18, 2009

Part 6- My Own Argument

Part 6 – My Own Argument

Honestly, I have to disagree with the ruling. There is hard evidence that the case was allowed to throw the dealer in prison, and have that settled. But having the case reversed and to issue them a petition, does not make any sense to me. I understand fully, everything about the fourth amendment and I respect that decision, but the police could have been easily punished as well to an extent for that situation, and give them some sort leeway because they actually had the probable cause, reacted fast enough for their evidence to be correct. I would actually grant them the vehicle search and the automobile exception and just leave it at that.

Obviously, with that type of situation, drug dealers and victims of it, will run and hide once they know that the police is out to get them. They will run, and run fast if the police will not react faster. I am personally not for drugs. I believe it is useless, pointless, and I hate it because it kills people, and some of my loved ones are addicted to them. They need to be contraband, and we need to start by busting all the providers of these drugs. The ruling was shown that there was hard evidence of the drug dealer, and there was no other reaction to it. The issue totally turned around to it being about the search warrant, that we could enforce!

No comments:

Post a Comment